I’m inviting you to sew along again.
So , Let’s do it !
I used the template EZ-Log Nr02 to sew the 6th block. I drew 60 pcs.
You need 28-28 pcs to the sides and 4 pcs to the corners.
I cut 2.25 cm stripes to the straight sides from the fabrics. I used 7-7 shades of 2 colour families.
I cut 2.5 cm white stripes to the triangles. Please be careful because the starting square, field 1 needs more fabric.
There you need to use the 3 cm stripe.
It is very simple to sew the block. But it is very important to put the particular colour to the right in case of 28 blocks and to the left on the other 28 blocks.
So the colours will be reflected. The triangle runs to the corner.
Start sewing the block from field 1, from the corner. Move on row by row. First do the straight sides, then the triangle closes the row.
After cutting the right size of the blocks, sew them into 4 stripes, one side will have 14 blocks.
Sew the corner blocks to both ends of the side stripe (2 pcs), 2 to the right and 2 to the left like in the picture.
If you are ready, sew it to the middle part. The current size of your quilt: 144 cm x 144 cm.
All templates and other items used to make the complete 2m x 2m “Sew with me for 1 year ” mystery quilt is collected at one place in our webshop www.foltvilag.com.
If you are ready with this stage, please send me a nice photo. I will place it on our Facebook page and on this blog.
You can meet me personally and buy the templates at Foltvilag’s stand at the following events.
- Stand ?, PAD A, Bergamo Creattiva (Italy), 2020 ?
- Stand ?, Sitges Patchwork Festival (Spain), 2020 ?
- Stand ?, Prague Patchwork Festival (Czech Rep.) 2020 ?
- Stand ?, B.I.A.T., Villefranche (France) 2020 ?
- Stand ?, Pour l’Amour du Fil, Nantes (France) 2020 ?
- Stand ?, Nadelwelt, Karlsruhe (Germany) 2020 ?
- Stand ?, Autumn Quilt Festival, Malvern (UK) 2020 ?
- Stand ?, International Quiltfestival (Luxembourg) 2020 ?
Sorry for the grammatical and composition errors. English is not my mother tongue. I would be thankful if you leave a message or contact us if something is not understandable.